Tipps Orthotics are an off the shelf orthotic whose design has been based on over 20 years of prescribing orthotics.
The Tipps Orthotic is designed to:
- Relieve pressure on the rearfoot and forefoot while walking, running and standing.
- Shock absorption during heelstrike and throughout the gait cycle.
- Support the plantar arch which standing and during gait cycle.
- Relieve and reduce pressure on the forefoot along the metatarsal arch.
- Comfortable to wear all day long.
- Special moisture absorption materials to keep your feet comfortable all day long.
The Tipps High Arch Orthotic features a thermo-moulded heel cup support combining structuring materials with elements made of soft latex and a grip base. The cover is made of energy-return foam and super absorbent lining.
37/38, 39/40, 41/42, 43/44, 45/46