Arthritis does not have to control your life. You can manage it successfully with the aid of The Arthritis Helpbook.
The world's leading guide to coping with joint pain, The Arthritis Helpbook has been used by more than 600,000 for over 20 years. Adopted by national arthritis organisations around the world, it succeeds because of its regularly revised and tested advice, its hundreds of useful hints, and its emphasis on self-management - helping you to achieve your own health goals, despite physical limitations.
Comprehensive and accessible, The Arthritis Helpbook includes:
- Clear explanations of the different kinds of arthritis and fibromyalgia.
- Proven and simple techniques to reduce pain and increase dexterity.
- The most up-to-date information on medications and their side effects.
- Instruction on building a calcium-rich diet and maintaining a healthy weight.
- Advice for designing an exercise programme that matches your needs.
- Practical tips and recommended gadgets that solve common problems, big and small.
- Ways to communicate what you're going through with family, friends, colleagues and doctors.
- Guidance on overcoming fatigue, depression, and other troubling feelings.
You will receive a free copy of The Arthritis Helpbook when you sign up for the Living Well with Arthritis course.
*Postage and Packaging is €5 per order.